Spring Feelings & Emotions Counseling & SEL Game In-Person & Digital
Also included in
- This bundle of 4 Seasonal Feelings Games lets students explore and identify their feelings, while celebrating the four seasons! Both digital and printable resources are included for in-person and digital learning.Help your students celebrate Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer while learning feelings iPrice $7.20Original Price $12.00Save $4.80
This Spring Feelings Game lets students explore and identify their feelings, while celebrating the spring season! Both digital and printable resources are included for in-person and digital learning.
To play, students read one of 20 spring-themed scenarios and imagine how they would feel. Next, they choose 1 or 2 flower emojis that express their feelings and place them on the stems in the garden.
✨ THE DIGITAL FOR GOOGLE SLIDES™ VERSION:
✅ Students can play on a tablet, computer, or smart phone!
✅ Easy-to-use drag-and-drop activity (read the scenario, then drag the flower emoji(s) to the basket)
✅ 20 spring-themed scenarios
✅ 6 flower emojis
✅ "My Spring Feelings" slide teaches 6 feelings words
✨ THE PRINTABLE VERSION:
✅ Just cut out the materials and play! Students read the scenario card and place the flower emoji(s) that describe their feelings on the stems on the spring feelings mat.
✅ 20 spring-themed scenario cards
✅ 4 blank scenario cards to create your own
✅ 9 flower emojis
✅ Spring Feelings mat
✅ "My Spring Feelings" poster
✅ All materials available in full color AND black/white!
✨Looking for this activity on BOOM™? Find it here!
❤️ If you love this resource, you would also like:
- FREE Spring Feelings Chart
- Easter Feelings Game
- Valentine's Day Feelings Game
- Build a Snowman Feelings Game
- Pumpkin Patch Feelings Game
- Christmas Feeling Game