Do your kids love I Spy activities? If so, then this is the product for you!
Spring Find It on the Go for Language is a collection of engaging spring-themed search and find picture scenes that were designed to work on almost any language goal. This flip book is sure to become your go-to activity all season long! Kids love the search-and-find activities and you'll love how easy and flexible it is to use.
This engaging book can be used to target over 40* different language goals with a wide variety of ages and skill levels. Its features include:
1. 16 different spring-themed search-and-find pages created with adorable seasonal clip art. Scenes include:
Up in the Sky
Rainy Day Gear
Jellybeans and Bunnies
In the Garden
At the Grocery Store
Bugs, Bugs, Bugs!
At the Fire Station
It's Opposite Day!
Leap Frog Pond
2. Language target prompts listed at the bottom of each page
3. 4 different language target sections: Colors/Counting, Actions, Categories, and Concepts
4. Colorful tabs dividing each section, making picture scenes easy to find.
5. 16 pages of additional Language Target Suggestions corresponding to each search-and-find page, with a minimum of 5 different language targets on each one, making this product one you can use to target almost any language goal!
For extra fun, I've hidden a little frog on every page for the kids to find. The kids love it!
Try these other motivating search and find activities:
Winter Find It on the Go
Fall Find It on the Go
Find It Minis: A companion product to Spring Find It on the Go
Back to School Scavenger Hunt and I Spy Games
Let me know which one is your favorite!