Spring Following Directions Coloring Sheets 1 & 2 Step Directions Activity
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $26.50Original Price $35.55Save $9.05
- Looking for fun, spring activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of spring speech and language activities includes Spring Following Directions Coloring Sheets, a Spring Craft for articulation and language, a Spring Compare and Contrast Activity, and Spring BINGO (with Wh- QuestionPrice $12.50Original Price $15.70Save $3.20
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $73.25Original Price $122.10Save $48.85
Looking for a no-prep, spring following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!
(Psst . . . this activity is part of my Spring Speech Therapy Bundle and my Following Directions Coloring Bundle at a big discount!)
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
Directions for each scene include two levels of 1-step directions, a set of 2-step directions and a set of temporal 2-step directions (first/then, before, after). The coloring sheets include five different spring-themed scenes.
*View "preview" to see the full resource*
This Spring Following Directions Activity Includes:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 6 Spring Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the puddle blue.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color the lowest cloud gray.")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Color two clouds gray, and color the umbrella red.")
- 2-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Before you color the sitting squirrel gray, color the slide red.")
Some concepts covered include colors, describing words, quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
You might also like:
Spring Craft for Articulation and Language
Around the House Theme Following Directions Coloring
Following Directions Coloring Bundle
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources 50% off the first 48 hours)