Spring Fun with Words Language Arts Activity Pages (1st - 3rd Grade)
1st - 3rd, Homeschool
Add some fun to your spring language arts lessons with these printable spring word list activity pages for children in 1st - 3rd grade.
This packet is a 14-page download. Each activity page comes in both black and white and color. This is great for an ELA activity or as something for early finishers to do.
PAGES INCLUDED IN THE SPRING FUN WITH WORDS ACTIVITY PACKET
- Packet cover page
- Answer Key Pages – This includes answer keys for three of the activity pages that have specific answers
- Unscramble Spring Compound Words Pages – This page appears in both black and white and color. Students will unscramble 20 words to form 10 compound words.
- Unscramble Spring Words Pages – This page appears in both black and white and color. Students will unscramble 10 spring-themed words.
- Spring is Here Word Brainstorming – This page, available in black and white and in color, has the phrase “Spring is Here” at the top and lines below for students to write as many words as they can make from letters found in that phrase.
- Spring Alphabet Challenge – Students will brainstorm to see if they can think of a spring-related word for each letter of the alphabet. (Available in black and white and color.)
- Spring Word Find – Also available in both black and white and color, this spring word find has 12 spring-themed words to find.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.