This Spring Interactive Work Binder is perfect for early learners who need practice with basic skills such as matching, sorting, patterns, and writing numbers and letters.
The binder is designed to promote independence and reinforce crucial early learning skills in an independent work center. This binder can easily be introduced during math, ELA, or writing centers. Just laminate (or put writing in plastic sleeve), velcro, and go!
Skills are aligned to the Verbal Behavior and Milestones Placement Program (VB-MAPP). This set is perfect to use in an early childhood classroom, special education setting, or autism program!
There are over 100 pages of interactive, adapted pages with 35 tasks. The skills addressed in this binder include:
– Errorless matching (5 tasks)
– Identical matching (5 tasks with 2 pages per task)
– Sort by colors and shapes (5 color sorts and 3 shape sorts)
– Sorting with and without a model (5 tasks)
– ABAB patterns (5 tasks)
– Tracing shapes (3 pages)
– Tracing 26 uppercase letters
– Tracing 26 lowercase letters
– Copying 26 uppercase letters
– Copying 26 lowercase letters
– Tracing numbers 1-20
– Copying numbers 1-20
– 6 binder dividers with section labels (i.e. "Errorless Matching Tasks")