I want to help other teachers get their elementary students excited about spring science topics such as plants and worms and expository writing. That's why I have created this bundle of my Worms Expository Unit and Spring Into Summer Plant Literacy Unit. This is a savings of $2.00 for teachers who might purchase these items separately.
There are lots of fun tools for students studying plants, worms, life cycles, and other spring science topics in grade 2 through grade 5:
My unit about plants includes these items:
- Teaching tips
- Expository paragraph CRAFTIVITY (with photo and detailed instructions)
- "Plants in Spring" motivational poem
- "Plant Life Cycle" model paragraph (grades 2 to 3)
- "The African Lily" model essay (grades 4 to 5)
- Expository poster - "Building a Plant Expository Passage"
- Spring gardening word cards
- Writing paper - ladybug, caterpillar, honeybee, & butterfly
- Center directions poster for sentence writing center
+ Teacher instructional materials (i.e. examples of weak, good, and best topic sentences)
+ Student recording sheet for sentence examples
+ "I can" poster
+ Worms Writing Frame
+ Worms Fact Sort (cut and paste) - could be a literacy or writing center
+ Worms Model Paragraph (original work by me, a teacher)
+ Worms Model Essay (four paragraphs - higher reading level)
+ Worms writing paper
+ Teaching tips
+ Worms fact organizer
You are purchasing one license to print and use this product in your own classroom. Licenses must be purchased to share this product with others!