Spring literacy center activities and worksheets with plural nouns, vowel pairs (vowel teams), and sight words. Use for your Kindergarten and 1st-grade students distance learning packets OR your in-person learning. They will have FUN with the activities as they practice standards. There are spring activities centers, an emergent reader, a read-aloud, and original songs! NO PREP and LOW PREP activities will help with your planning and preparation during this busy season. Vowel teams practiced are ay, oo, ea, oa, ui, ie. For the awesome DIGITAL VERSION, go HERE!
Teachers are saying:
- "I can't say enough about this hugely comprehensive resource. This has everything I need for my spring-unit literacy theme. The best part is I can use this year after year. The pocket chart materials and individual station/center materials are my favorites! Excellent resource!"
- "I just love the activities within this resource to help support early literacy learning! Perfect for stations, small group work, or morning work!"
- Read- Aloud Teacher Lap Book
- Student emergent reader about spring for reading and coloring
- Center activities for making words plural
- Original piggy-back songs for spring
- Pocket Chart Sentence-Making Center
- Clip-It Cards
- Vowel Pairs- ay, oo, ea, oa, ui, ie
These activities and the print-and-go worksheets are great for whole group, small group, independent practice, assessment, or even send home for homework! Black and white copies are included for your printing preferences. If teaching online, check out the digital version HERE!
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog