Which Bug Belongs in My Jug is chocked full of literacy activities that students can complete individually, cooperatively or in small groups. Each activity also includes at least one skill sheet that can be used as morning work, a center product, etc.
1. Beginning Sounds: Students match beginning sounds. Skill Sheets included.
2. UC & LC ABC Match: Students match uppercase and lowercase alphabet letters. This is great for your students that need a little extra practice. Skill sheet included.
3. Syllable Sort: Students sort picture cards by 1, 2, 3 and 4 syllable words. Skill sheets included.
4. Digraph Sort: Students sort picture cards by digraphs at the beginning of the word. Skill sheets included.
5. Spinning Digraphs: Students spin and record words with digraphs at the beginning and also at the end of words. Recording sheet included.
Please visit my TpT store for more literacy activities: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sarah-Escamilla