These Common Core aligned literacy materials for 1st grade will provide you with resources for centers, small group, and/or homework. All materials have a spring theme!
- Long vowels / long vowel spelling patterns
- Word families
- Sight words
- Initial sounds
- Inflectional endings (-ing, -ed, -s)
- Review of digraphs/blends
- R-controlled vowels
- Fact & opinion
- Simple reading comprehension
- Clear teacher directions AND kid-friendly directions with pictures
- All color materials also have black and white versions
- Printable materials used for one centers are often used in another center, to save you time!
- Scaffolds and differentiation options are included so you can address the needs of all your students
- 12 sheets cover a variety of topics at different difficulty levels
- All print-and-go materials are in black and white
- No prep required for these sheets!
- These work great as homework, morning work, or warm-ups
Please download the FREE preview before you purchase!
For a discounted bundle of first grade math and literacy centers, click HERE!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad