Spring unit for Kindergarten or 1st grade! Adorable and colorful spring activities for math, literacy and science. This is the spring SUPER bundle! Common Core Aligned!!
This unit includes:
* Spring Writing (4 activities)
3. Spring Sentences - Cut, paste and build sentences!
3. Beautiful Blending Printable: Students practice beginning blends and writing!
* Spring Addition: Perfect for any addition work station. Students draw and count to learn addition!
* Raindrop Addition: Students count the raindrops and solve addition sentences!
* Sweet Subtraction: This ice cream themed work station helps students practice subtraction through a cut and paste activity.
* Sight Word Practice: Students practice sight word while reading CVC words to complete sentences.
* Spring Story Elements: Students identify characters, setting, problem and solution. May be use with whole group or small groups. Perfect for guided reading.
* Spring Word Wall: Colorful spring words for your writing center!
10 Spring Word Write the Room: Use the word wall to complete a writing activity! (My students use clipboards to make the activity more fun!)
* Spring Blends: Write and wipe work station. Students use dry erase markers to spell the words on the cards. (18 cute and colorful cards)
* Spring Blends: Write and wipe recording sheet.
* Seeds and Plants Mini Unit:
* Seeds and Plants Classroom Poster
* Seeds and plants labeling activity. Students will use the class poster to label the flower, stem, leaves and roots of a plant.
* "The Life Cycle of a Plant" Interactive Emergent Reader: 6 pages explaining the life cycle of a plant in simple language. Students trace important words.
* What a Plant Needs to Grow: Students draw a picture of a plant and identify what it needs to grow. Cut and Paste activity.
* Teen Addition Center: 10 activity cards & a recording sheet. Students represent numbers 10-19 as 10 and more ones.
Follow Happy Little Kindergarten