| Spring| Special Education | Life Skills | Reading | Writing | ELA | March | April | May |
With the weather warming up and the flowers beginning to bloom again, Spring is definitely here! Have your students learn more about this season while practicing some fun English Language arts skills with this themed Spring download. Packed with colorful visuals and easy to follow prompts, this packet is ready to print and go! Absolutely no prep work required :)
Specifically designed for special education / life skills students, this packet provides students with engaging activities and colorful visuals that keep them motivated to continue learning. Though, it is important to note, that any elementary teacher looking to include more Spring themed literacy activities for their classroom would benefit from the scaffolded support provided.
- Spring Reading Comprehension With 10 Questions
- Spring Symbols Sketching Activity
- Spring Graphic Organizer
- Spring Bingo With Attached Teacher Sheet
- Spring Acrostic Poem
- Spring Descriptive Art Activity
- Spring Rhyming Words
- Spring Syllable Count
- Spring ABC Order
- Spring Synonyms Cut and Paste Activity
- Spring Picture Story Activity
- Both Color and Black & White Copies Are Included!
Interested in Other Spring Themed Items?
- April Warm Ups: Click Here!
- May Warm Ups: Click Here!
- Spring Color By Number: Click Here!
- Spring Budget: Click Here!
- Spring Budget GOOGLE Activity: Click Here!
- Spring Literacy Activities: Click Here!
- Spring Math Activities: Click Here!
- Google Drawing - Spring Edition: Click Here!
- Spring Visual Recipe, Candy Flowers: Click Here!
- Ultimate Spring Bundle: Click Here!
Interested in Insect Research?
- Insect Research, Unit One: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit One (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Three (Interactive Notebook): Click Here!
- Want the PRINT AND GO Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
- Want the GOOGLE Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
Interested in Other Popular Life Skills Lessons?
Recipe Comprehension:Click Here!
Coupons, Reading Emphasis: Click Here!
Food Directions: Click Here!
Medicine Labels: Click Here!
Receipts: Click Here!
Tickets: Click Here!
Hours of Operation: Click Here!
Safety Signs, Community Signs: Click Here!
Dollar Up, 1s, 5s, and 10s: Click Here!
Menu Math:Click Here!
How to Use a Microwave:Click Here!
How to Use a Stove:Click Here!
How to Use an Oven:Click Here!
Coupons, Picture Emphasis:Click Here!
Bus Schedules:Click Here!
Measuring Cups:Click Here!
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Life Skills Creations on the top of my store page. You will be one of the first people to know when I have a sale or post new Life Skills Freebies in my store.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!