This Spring bundle has over 110 pages of activities that you can put in literacy and math centers. Included are 11 separate files. Some of these are sold separately, but you will save you a lot of money by purchasing the packet, as well as get games not found in my store. Be sure to check out the preview file to see what some of the activities look like.
1. Mother's Day Book - student will fill in the blanks on this mother's day book and then add illustrations (there is a grandma version too)
2. Ice Cream Vowels - students will sort pictures with long and short vowel sounds on ice cream scoops to the correct vowel on the ice cream cone.
3. Flowering Word Families
- students will spin a word family and find a word on the worksheet with that word family and color it (40 word families)
4. April Showers Syllables
- students will clap the syllables (1, 2, 3, or 4) of the picture they see on the raindrop and match it the duck with that correct number.
5. Buggy Blends - this can be played multiple ways and includes picture cards, word cards, and cards with l, r, & s blends
6. Flowering Digraphs - students will "build" a word by looking at the picture on the flower and using the petal to spell out that word.
7. Spring 1-1 Correspondence (11-20)- students will count the flowers on each card and clip a clothespin on the correct number at the bottom of the card. Students can also use the big flower cards to read the number and count out that many flower seeds. There are also puzzles for students to make up the number to the objects.
8. Caterpillar Counting Coins- students look at the price tag to see how much money they need to count out or they can find the card with the correct amount of money on it.
9. Balloon Bump - students roll a dice and find that number on their hot air balloon. The next player will do the same, but can "bump" the other player off if they land on the same number.
10. Snail Subtraction - this game can be played multiple ways and includes flashcards, a board game, and a worksheet for student to work on subtracting within 10
11. Bee on Time - this game can played multiple ways also and lets students work on telling time to the hour and half hour.
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page!
Connect with me more:
Other theme packets available
Back to School Literacy and Math Activities
Apple Literacy, Math, and Science Activities
Fall Literacy, Math, and Science Activities
Halloween Literacy and Math Activities
Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Activities
Christmas Literacy and Math Activities
Winter Literacy and Math Activities
Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Activities
St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Activities
Easter Literacy and Math Activities
Butterfly Literacy and Math Activities
Summer Savings Bundle