Spring No Prep Bundle for Second Grade is full of no prep ELA and math printables for the entire season!
This bundle includes both my Second Grade Spring No Prep Math Pack
and Second Grade Spring No Prep Literacy Pack
and saves you money!
This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This product is meant to be a time saver. Just print! It can be used for homework, morning work, or even fun assessments!
This unit covers spring, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Earth Day and Cinco de Mayo!
This resource is included Second Grade Spring Mega Bundle!
that saves you BIG! Includes all spring printables, 3 writing crafts and 8 centers!
Looking for Year Long No Prep?! This product is included in my Year Long Second Grade No Prep Printables
which has no prep printables for the ENTIRE year
Do you want to prep for the entire school year with just one resource? My Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle
which includes everything you will need for second grade. Included are over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE
year! Also included are 47 different centers and eight writing crafts!
Included in this unit is:
• Spring Word Search
• Blooming blends: color the flowers according to the blend.
• Dragonfly Dictionary: spin a spinner and find the information for 3 words.
• Rainy Day: color the raindrops according to the vowel teams ai and ay.
• Syllable Showers: color the raindrops according to how many syllables the word has.
• Buzzing Blends: find 3 different blends in a word search by looking for the blend.
• Planting Punctuation: write the correct ending punctuation mark on the planter.
• Nest of Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives: read the words on the eggs in each nest and write what part of speech it is.
• Flower Fragments: color the flowers according to if the sentence is complete or incomplete.
• Spring Salutations: find the incorrect homophones in a letter.
• Galoshes Glossary: read a page from a glossary and answer the questions.
• Irregular Noun Insects: read the words and write if they are singular or plural.
• Gardening Guide Words: decide what guide words a word would belong in.
• Caterpillar Complete Sentences: read the sentences and add either a subject, verb or adverb.
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly and -ful to make new words.
• Rabbit Reflexive Pronouns: read the sentences and fill in the blanks with the correct reflexive pronoun.
• Editing and Eggs: read the sentences and rewrite with corrections.
• April ABC Order: put the words on raindrops in alphabetical order.
• Rabbit Reading: read the non-fiction passage about rabbits and answer the questions.
• April Adjectives and Adverbs: color the raindrops according to if it is an adjective or adverb.
• Hoppy Homophones: read the sentence and color in the lily pad and write the correct homophone that fits in the blank.
• April Antonyms and Synonyms: color the umbrellas according to if the words are antonyms or synonyms.
• Paper or Plastic Plurals: Sort the nouns if the word adds -s or -es.
• Earth Day Reading: Read the non-fiction passage about Earth Day and answer the questions.
• Pollution Proofreading: fix the sentences.
• Earth Day Fact and Opinion: color the recycling bins if the statement is a fact or opinion.
• Paper, Plastic, Parts of Speech: color the recycling bins according to the part of speech.
• Earth Day Word Search: find the earth day themed words.
• Earth Day ABC Order: put the Earth Day themed words in ABC order.
• Litter Letter: write a letter about how and why people should not litter.
• Syllable Sort: sort the words according to number of syllables.
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Parts of Speech Peppers: color the peppers according to the part of speech.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine using and or but.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
• Digging Double Digits: add the two digit numbers.
• Bee Base Ten: write the place value and number for each picture of base ten blocks.
• Bugs and Bills: write the dollar amount of each leaf.
• Rainy Day Regrouping: subtract 2 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Half Past Puddles: write the digital time for each clock.
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations to with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks.
• Rabbit Riddle: add two 3 digit numbers to solve the riddle.
• Rabbit Regrouping: subtraction 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Even and Odd Eggs: add two 3 digit numbers and color according to the code.
• Waste Word Problems: read the words problems and answer.
• Environment Even and Odd: add two 3 digit numbers and color the flower if it is even or odd.
• Solar Subtraction: subtraction two 3 digit numbers. Some regrouping is needed.
• Place Value Planet: answer questions about place value.
• Greenhouse Graph: read the graph about flower growth and answer the questions.
• Waste Management Monet: solve the word problems involving money.
• Solar Spinners: make a spinner and add two 3 digit numbers.
• Shape Sort: sort the shapes according to sides and vertices.
• Earth Day Equals: Solve the two 3 digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Regroup: solve the 2 digit subtraction problems with regrouping the color according to the answer is odd or even.
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Salsa Skip Count: count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s and fill in the missing numbers.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Spicy Sums: add two 3 digit problems and color the pepper if the answer id even or odd.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!