Also included in
- Engage your students all year long with these fun and challenging printable logic puzzles. With 5 different sets and over 180 logic puzzles, you students will remain engaged throughout any season. These printable logic puzzles for second grade are perfect to introduce your students to logic and dedu$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
Get your 1st and 2nd grade math students excited to develop their skills in logical thinking, problem-solving, making inferences, drawing conclusions, recognizing similarities and differences, AND comparing and contrasting with these spring logic puzzles. Three different types of critical thinking puzzles including Sudoku, matrix, and magic square, make it easy for you to differentiate and focus on the critical thinking skills you want your students to target. Use the included Google Slides version for whole class fun or as a tech center activity your students will love. Use the printed puzzles as a fun math center activity by laminating and using dry erase markers for longer use. The solution cards make an easy way for students to self-check their answers promoting independence in your classroom. These Spring Logic Puzzles are also great as a morning warm-up activity that your students will love working on individually or in pairs. With 42 critical thinking puzzles included in this fun and engaging set, your 1st and 2nd graders will have lots of exciting activities to work on this spring.
Be sure to check out the preview to see examples of these exciting spring logic puzzles.
If your students love puzzles, you can get all of these and much more in the
2nd Grade Math Spring Logic Puzzles include:
- 42 spring logic puzzles
- 6 Sudoku picture puzzles
- 30 matrix logic puzzles (12 three by three, 18 four by four)
- 6 Magic Square Puzzles
- Cards for Sudoku picture puzzles
- Answer keys for all the puzzles
- Recording sheets to record responses (Print version only)
See What Other Teachers Are Saying…
- I was so thankful for these during distance learning and will continue to use them in class. I needed to challenge my students who needed it and this was the perfect pack. Fun and engaging and was just the problem-solving resource I was looking for.
- These are puzzles that my grade 2 students could do independently and they found them engaging. I also appreciate the differentiation and variety of puzzles.
- I used these over the summer last year and plan to again this year with the puzzles we haven't solved yet! I love the level of thinking it requires and allows conversation about math!
Looking for even more fun and engaging logic puzzles? Check out these resources!
- Beginning Logic Puzzles Bundle
- Solve for the Unknown - Spring Math Logic Puzzles
- Birds on a Wire Logic Puzzles
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom to create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Keep ‘em Thinking!, Susan Morrow. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY and may be used only by the original downloader. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. You may not distribute or display this product digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Keep 'em Thinking!
Connect with Me: