Also included in
- This is a COMPETE of themed math activities. This unit currently contains 18 packs (listed and linked below) of math activities JanuaryWinter Math ActivitiesFebruaryGroundhogs Math ActivitiesUS Symbols Math ActivitiesMarchSt. Patrick's Day Math ActivitiesSpring Math ActivitiesAprilEaster Math Activi$56.00$80.00Save $24.00
- Why not grab all these March themed activities in ONE bundle at one low price??byMary AmosonLet’s Connect!→ Sharing Kindergarten Website→ Facebook Page→ Instagram→ NewsletterSign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)Sha$25.20$36.00Save $10.80
This pack includes 4 math activities with a fun SPRING theme.
This pack is part of this money saving bundle: Monthly Math Activities
1. I can find the biggest number. There are two color coded sets of these cards. The pink version compared number tricky pairs like 21 and 12. The pink version is harder and contains 18 cards. The second version is green and compared numbers less than ten and contains 24 cards.
2. I can play an addition game to practice adding. Choose which mat you want to use. The one with more spaces will take longer to finish than the one with less spaces. Easily differentiate the game by choosing which addition questions to ask. There are both horizontal and vertical equations included. You will need game pieces such as unifix cubes as well as a die. If the student answers their addition question correct, they get to roll the die then move that many spaces. The first one to get to the end, WINS. Feel free to substitute subtractions problems to play this game as well. You can use the subtraction problems from the NEXT game easily.
3. I can subtract to solve equations- students solve the equation on the seed and put that “seed” on the mat to show the correct answer.
4. I can subtract using counters- do your students need counters to solve subtraction? This is the activity for you! Laminate the pieces, then cut them apart. Allow your students to cross out the seeds on the top to help them solve the math sentence. They should write the correct answer on the bottom of card. There THREE IDENTICAL version, each using a different seed package image. I will be using this in small groups and using the various images for each student or pair of students to use. Each set has 15 cards and three blank cards.
5. I can use number sense to match numbers 1-10. Students will take the rain drop and put them on the mat that matches the specific number. There are 8 types of raindrops to choose from which each mat can only hold 5 raindrops. This is to allow YOU to choose which raindrops, and skills, your students can use. Your choices include number words, tally marks, base ten blocks, fingers, ten frames, addition problem, subtraction problem, and time to the hour.
6. I can add to make a picture- there are 4 versions of this addition game. There are two mats for a two-leveled version. The plain mat is more difficult and the picture rich version is easier. I provided a number line on the bottom for student use. I print the mats on a double sided copy, then laminate. Take the addition mat and cut it apart. The borders on the puzzles match for easier student use and sorting abilities. There are 4 different addition puzzles to create.
7. I can subtract to make a picture- this activity has the exact same mats for the addition picture puzzles, but uses different cards. This means the subtraction questions are harder than most games, but this also means that you can mix and match the cards to further differentiate for your students that are subtracting. In addition, number lines are at the bottom of the mats to provide additional support.
8. I can match numbers to tens and ones- Match the butterfly numbers to its other side to match tens and ones partner. There are numbers 1-20. There are two color coded versions of this activity. The blue activity is for matching numbers to tens and ones. The red version asks students to write in the number.
⭐ Christmas Math Activities
⭐ Easter Math Activities
⭐ Fall Math Activities
⭐ Flower Math Activities
⭐ Groundhog Math Activities
⭐ Halloween Math Activities
⭐ Leaves Math Activities
⭐ Ocean Math Activities
⭐ Pumpkin Math Activities
⭐ Rain Math Activities
⭐ Spring Math Activities
⭐ St. Patricks Math Activities
⭐ Summer Math Activities
⭐ Thanksgiving Day Math Activities
⭐ US Symbols Math Activities
⭐ Veterans Day Math Activities
⭐ Winter Math Activities
⭐ Veterans Day Math Activities
⭐ Christmas Around the World Math Activities
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©