Spring Math Activities | Digital Spring Activities for 5th Grade
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- 4th and 5th grade holiday and seasonal math centers and activities for the ENTIRE year!Note: The math activities and centers included in this resource are available in printable, color versions AND digital versions.About the Math Activities and CentersThis HUGE holiday math center bundle includes 18Price $43.20Original Price $99.50Save $56.30
Need some fresh new math centers to engage your students while they have spring fever? This spring math center resource contains covering a wide range of math skills for 5th grade (including a couple of embedded 4th grade skills to help you remediate).
Note: The spring math activities are now available in digital versions as well! See pages 5-16 of the PDF for the details and links.
Note: This center pack does not use any Easter graphics (religious or secular). Click here to see my Easter math activities that uses Easter graphics.
Each spring math activity comes with student directions, recording sheets, and answer keys (if applicable).
Here are the specific spring math activities included:
- Spring into Order of Operations
- Birdhouse Place Value
- Place Value Riddles
- Spring Flowers
- Spring Flower Review
- Ordering Decimals with Kites
- Spring Gardening Word Problems
- Spring Foods Menu
- Ladybug Decimals
- Spring into Division: Interpreting Remainders
- Spring Cupcakes
- Beehive Sort
- Butterfly Comparisons
- Rainy Day Fractions
- Spring Kites: Fraction Review
- Measurement Equivalencies
- Spring Coordinate Grids
- Tulip Shapes
The spring math centers are only available in color.
5th Grade Math Skills:
- Order of Operations
- Decimal Place Value
- Writing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Ordering Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals Word Problems
- Decimal Word Problems: All Operations
- Decimal Computation
- Division Word Problems with Remainders
- Multiplication and Division Computation
- Simplifying Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Fraction Review: Equivalent Fractions, Comparing Fractions, Simplifying Fractions, Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Measurement Conversions
- Coordinate Grids
- 2-D Shape Statements
•The digital spring activities are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with an image of the center.
•Recording sheets are not included since the students do all of the work on the slides.
*The content for the digital math activities is the SAME as the printable math activities. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the digital answer key or the printable answer keys.
•Check out the video preview to see the digital spring activities.