Interested in receiving freebies, classroom ideas, an inspirational quote, and self-care tips every week? Subscribe to my weekly inspiration email by clicking here!
Six interactive spring themed math centers designed for first grade students (could be used in K or 2nd).
Each center includes cards to sort/organize and an exit slip for students to record their answers. Love this simple way of holding students accountable for their independent work!!
- Measuring objects in inches and centimeters
- Adding and subtracting 10
- Counting coins memory game (quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies)
- Two digit subtraction without regrouping
- Greater than, less than, equal to 10 sort
- Using greater than, less than, equals symbols to compare math facts
My students have about 15 minutes to complete each math center so I created these activities with that time frame in mind.
This set of centers is included in my First Grade Math Centers Growing Bundle
. Check it out! It is a GREAT deal if you regularly use math centers! The bundle will include OVER 100 centers when it is finished!