Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
37.26 MB | 64 pages
Here is my spring math center packet for first graders and second graders! In this packet you fill find the following:
• Number cards where the students have to record which number is the biggest and smallest. This set has an answer key.
• Number matching which consists of cards that have the number written out in words with matching cards with the number on it (for those students who need visual aid as well).
• Skip counting by 5’s and 10’s up to 200. There are two separate recording sheets for both sets. Each set has an answer key.
o Set 1 is for numbers up to 100
o Set 2 is up to 200.
• 40 addition and subtraction cards (about 20 addition and 20 subtraction). This includes smaller answer cards for students who need visual aids as well (but it is not necessary for the activity). There is also a recording sheet with an answer key.
• 2 color by sum/difference pictures with color key for each picture.
• Number order - students have to write what two numbers come before a number or after a number. Includes worksheet for documentation as well as answer key and blank cards for you to customize for your students.
• 10 Pattern cards where students look at the pattern then choose the correct pattern card to complete the pattern.
The following common core standards are aligned: