Thank you for checking out my Spring Math Centers.
What is included:
1. Number Order OR picking the least & greatest number. This center can be used 2 ways. Students can put the numbers on each card in numerical order or they can pick the least & greatest number from each card. Recording sheets are included for both ways. There are 16 cards and 2 recording sheets. Numbers range from 1-120.
2. Money Find & Count: Students look at the “coin page” and record how many of each coin and the value. Additional questions to answer about the coins are included on the recording sheet.
3. Two Digit Addition: This center includes 12 cards and a recording sheet. Students write the math facts and the answer for each card. No regrouping!
4. Counting by 5’s: Numbers range from 5-200. Two recording sheets are included. The first one is for numbers up to 100. The second one is for numbers up to 200. The cards fit perfect in a pocket chart.
5. Greater Than / Less Than: Students look at each card and decide which sign goes between the numbers (< or >). This center includes 20 cards and a recording sheet.
6. Math Facts: These are “big math facts” that include addition and subtraction mixed together in a single fact. (For example: 4+5-2-1= _). Eight cards and a recording sheet are included.
Thanks for checking out my Spring Math Centers.
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Visit my Blog: Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Paper