These Spring Math Centers are a fantastic way to differentiated your math centers for ALL learners. Center skills include: place value, addition and subtraction, telling time, skip counting, and more!
You can find a SAVE when you buy the Differentiated Centers Bundle!
These are perfect for differentiating centers all year long!
Looking for math centers that you can also differentiate?
These are just for you!
While teaching in the 1st and 2nd grade classroom, I know how difficult it can be to differentiate math centers, and that's exactly why I've made these differentiated centers! Each center in this pack comes in two
versions - one geared more to the 1st grade level, and one geared toward the 2nd grade level. So whether you teach 1st grade OR 2nd grade, you'll be able to reach a broader range of learners!
Save money when you buy the growing Differentiated Centers Bundle!
Take a look at the differentiated centers:
Pages 5-13 Find My Flowerpot
– students will solve addition and subtraction problems to help Earthworm Earl & Simon the Snail find their homes (Versions included: add/sub within 20 & add/sub within 100)
Pages 14-19 Time Flies
– students play a telling time board game where they read clocks and move around the board to the finish (Versions included: clock cards to the hour & half hour and clock cards to the five minutes)
Pages 20-28 Skipping in the Rain
– students will order skip counting cards by 2s, 5s, and 10s (Versions included: cards within 120 and cards within 1,000)
Pages 29-44 Hopping Through Tens/Hundreds
– students play memory matching or Go Fish to match cards with 10 more/less and 100 more/less (Versions included: two-digit ten more/less & three-digit 100 more/less)
Pages 45-55 Ladybug Number Lines
– students will read number line cards and use a dry erase marker to hop appropriately on the number line (Versions included: number line within 20 and number line within 100)
Pages 56-66 Rainbow Addition/Arrays
– students will spin the addition spinner and place pieces in empty twenty frames OR students will match array pictures to rainbow clues (Versions included: addition within 20 with twenty frames & rows/columns arrays to write repeated addition)
Pages 67-79 Puddle Jumping Place Value
– students will read place value clues and match the cards to the rain boots (Versions included: 2-digit without regrouping, 2-digit regrouping, and 3-digit regrouping)
Check out all of my DIFFERENTIATED centers!
- Fall Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Holiday Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Monster Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Winter Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Tasty Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade