Also included in
- This Differentiated Math Centers BUNDLE are a fantastic way to differentiate your math activities for ALL learners, especially at the beginning of the year. Every math center comes in TWO levels so you can give your learners exactly what they need. There are seasonal AND non seasonal differentiated$28.80$45.00Save $16.20
These Differentiated Spring Math Centers are a fantastic way to differentiate your math centers & math stations for ALL learners. Center skills include: place value, addition and subtraction, telling time, skip counting, and more!
You can find a SAVE when you buy the Differentiated Centers Bundle! These are perfect for differentiating centers all year long!
Looking for math centers that you can also differentiate? These are just for you!
While teaching in the 1st and 2nd grade classroom, I know how difficult it can be to differentiate math centers, and that's exactly why I've made these differentiated centers! Each center in this pack comes in two versions - one geared more to the 1st grade level, and one geared toward the 2nd grade level. So whether you teach 1st grade OR 2nd grade, you'll be able to reach a broader range of learners!
Save money when you buy the growing Differentiated Centers Bundle! Click HERE!
Take a look at the differentiated centers:
Find My Flowerpot – students will solve addition and subtraction problems to help Earthworm Earl & Simon the Snail find their homes (Versions included: add/sub within 20 & add/sub within 100)
Time Flies – students play a telling time board game where they read clocks and move around the board to the finish (Versions included: clock cards to the hour & half hour and clock cards to the five minutes)
Skipping in the Rain – students will order skip counting cards by 2s, 5s, and 10s (Versions included: cards within 120 and cards within 1,000)
Hopping Through Tens/Hundreds – students play memory matching or Go Fish to match cards with 10 more/less and 100 more/less (Versions included: two-digit ten more/less & three-digit 100 more/less)
Ladybug Number Lines – students will read number line cards and use a dry erase marker to hop appropriately on the number line (Versions included: number line within 20 and number line within 100)
Rainbow Addition/Arrays – students will spin the addition spinner and place pieces in empty twenty frames OR students will match array pictures to rainbow clues (Versions included: addition within 20 with twenty frames & rows/columns arrays to write repeated addition)
Puddle Jumping Place Value – students will read place value clues and match the cards to the rain boots (Versions included: 2-digit without regrouping, 2-digit regrouping, and 3-digit regrouping)
- Back to School Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Fall Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Holiday Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Monster Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Winter Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Tasty Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Spring Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Space Math Centers for 1st and 2nd Grade
- Puppy Dog Themed Differentiated Math Centers