Spring Math Fact Fluency | Double Digit Addition and Subtraction, Money & More!
What educators are saying
These Spring Math Activities have a variety of engaging worksheets (36 pages!) with absolutely NO PREP!
I created it because I needed a fun and engaging way to practice math fact fluency with my students. This pack has adorable spring graphics (bugs, bunnies, rain cloud and boots, a sun, rainbow, bird and birdhouse, trees, flowers, and more!) perfect for March, April, May, and June math activities!
My goal was to create a resource that was print and go! And all of the worksheets are in black and white to save on ink!
What’s Included in these Spring math activities?
- Single digit addition with addends 10 or less (4 pages, 12 - 15 problems each)
- Single digit subtraction with minuends up to 18 (4 pages, 12 problems & 15 problems)
- Mixed addition & subtraction (4 pages, 15 problems)
- Double digit addition with and without regrouping (4 pages)
- 3 and 4 column double digit addition (2 pages)
- Double digit subtraction with and without regrouping (4 pages)
- Mixed double digit addition & subtraction (2 pages)
- Adding money (4 pages)
- Subtracting money (2 pages)
- Roll and add 10
- Roll and subtract 10
- Roll and add 100
- Roll and subtract 100
- Comparing two digit numbers (>, <, and =)
★ Pick and choose which Spring math activities you want to do, print, and you're all set! You can time students for several minutes to see how many math fact fluency problems they can do, and use to inform instruction. Or they can complete it as a math center or during morning work.
Check out my other resources available on TpT!
★ Doing an author study on Dr. Seuss? Here are some Dr. Seuss ABC Book literacy activities!
★ And don't forget my St. Patrick's Day Math & Literacy Pack!
Don't forget to follow my store for notification of new products and sales!
Thank you for all you do!