Are you looking for math activities and games that will keep your kindergarten students engaged while they review important skills? Try this set of a dozen hands-on activities for spring math!
The activities included are:
* Fact Card Sorting
: 48 facts cards for +0, -0, +1, -1, with 2 sets
of sorting mats and 2 blackline reproducibles that use the fact cards
* Mr. Cottontail's Four-in-a-Row:
a board game that uses the
same fact sorting cards
* One More For the Bunny:
a roll and cover game for identifying
the number that is one more than a given number
* Make Five: picture cards and manipulatives for building and
recording sums of five
* Make 10: cards for modeling complements of 10 with
manipulatives, and for writing the corresponding number sentence.
Making Ten is also sold separately here.
* Cover Those Carrots!: a game for practice in moving up and
back on the numberline. Includes 135 operations clue cards, a walk-on number
line, and an independent cut-and-paste follow-up activity with answer key.
Cover Those Carrots is also sold separately here.
* Graphing Colored Eggs: an independent spin-and-graph activity
for a math tub or center
* Bunnyville Dominoes: 56 dominoes for matching names and picture
representations for numbers 1-10
* Chicks in a Row: two activities for counting by fives, cards for a
center and a printable to make Counting by Fives Crowns
* Dice Dot Matching Games: two levels for easy differentiation,
count dots on one die and match to a number card OR add the dots on two dice
and match to the sum
* Bunnies on the Loose: hundred chart activities
* Spring Counting Puzzles: four strip puzzles for counting 1-10, 11-20, count by tens, and count by fives
Download the preview to sample a free game!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Kindergarten Math One Page Games
Spring Into Summer Math Partner Games
Kindergarten Riddles for the Hundred Chart
Kindergarten Thumbs Up Math Games
Kindergarten Math Thumbs Up Games: Bigger Cards for Smaller Hands
Teen Numbers: Puzzles, Clay Mats, and Task Cards
120 Chart Math Games for Spring
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You ‘ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Exclusive” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Follow me on Pinterest
Primary Inspiration Teaching Resources on Facebook