| Spring | Special Education | Life Skills | Math | March | April | May | Spring | Print and Go |
Spring is finally here and the kids are already excited for the weather warming up. Help them stay focused during the finals stretches of school with these fun Spring math worksheets. Packed with visuals and hands-on learning, this packet is ready to print and go! Absolutely no prep work required :)
Specifically designed for special education / life skills students, this packet provides students with engaging activities and colorful visuals that keep them motivated to continue learning. Though, it is important to note, that any elementary teacher looking to include more Spring themed math activities for their classroom would benefit from the scaffolded support provided.
- Spring flowers, counting sketch activity
- Spring flowers math comprehension questions
- Level A and Level B bar graphs provided for differentiated levels of support
- Comparing numbers (less than vs. greater than)
- Measuring practice (both with inches and centimeters)
- Spring themed ten frame cards (two separate versions provided)
- Number sequencing activity
- Pattern practice
- Skip counting by 10's worksheet
- Skip counting by 5's worksheet
- Visual picture graphing with scaffolded bar graph support
- Roll and cover dice game
- Both color and black & white copies are included!
Interested in Other Spring Themed Items?
- April Warm Ups: Click Here!
- May Warm Ups: Click Here!
- Spring Color By Number: Click Here!
- Spring Budget: Click Here!
- Spring Budget GOOGLE Activity: Click Here!
- Spring Literacy Activities: Click Here!
- Spring Math Activities: Click Here!
- Google Drawing - Spring Edition: Click Here!
- Spring Visual Recipe, Candy Flowers: Click Here!
- Ultimate Spring Bundle: Click Here!
Interested in Insect Research?
- Insect Research, Unit One: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit One (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Three (Interactive Notebook): Click Here!
- Want the PRINT AND GO Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
- Want the GOOGLE Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
Interested in Other Popular Life Skills Lessons?
Recipe Comprehension:Click Here!
Coupons, Reading Emphasis: Click Here!
Food Directions: Click Here!
Medicine Labels: Click Here!
Receipts: Click Here!
Tickets: Click Here!
Hours of Operation: Click Here!
Safety Signs, Community Signs: Click Here!
Dollar Up, 1s, 5s, and 10s: Click Here!
Menu Math:Click Here!
How to Use a Microwave:Click Here!
How to Use a Stove:Click Here!
How to Use an Oven:Click Here!
Coupons, Picture Emphasis:Click Here!
Bus Schedules:Click Here!
Measuring Cups:Click Here!
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Life Skills Creations on the top of my store page. You will be one of the first people to know when I have a sale or post new Life Skills Freebies in my store.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!