: This spring math worksheet pack is sure to help your students' math skills bloom :-) It's a spring themed pack and not a religious Easter theme. For example, Easter is not mentioned, but there are eggs, rabbits, birds, ladybugs, bees, rain, leprechauns, and more.
Sometimes it's just nice to have a print and go for review!
Some suggestions on ways to use:
✓Early Finisher Activities
✓Extra Practice for Struggling Students
✓Spiral Review (especially if you use my entire holiday line of math packs)
✓Independent Practice for your Everyday Math lessons to Reinforce the Day's Lesson
✓Guided Math - project and solve together
I made this Spring themed math pack as a review of some basic skills for 4th grade
, but I have marked it for 3-5 because you might find it useful for review for 5th graders and to use an an introduction for advanced third graders. Please read the descriptions and you might find that several of the activities will work for grades 3-5.
Other Math Worksheet Packs You Will Love!
Math Pack BUNDLE
Back to School Math
New Year's Math
Valentine’s Day Math
Test Prep Math
This pack includes 21 skill sheets, as well as an answer key for each activity. I have also included a cover page that could be used if you want to bind/staple them as a spring time math review booklet. My students always seem to think they have gotten something special when I do that. If they get finished with their pack early, they often times like to color the cover.
These spring math sheets are also great for a math rotation activity, morning work, homework, use when finished with work, when you have a substitute, review a skill with a struggling student, test prep, or however else you would like to use them in your classroom.
All sheets have black lined themed images related to Spring.
Want to copy the whole pack to make a booklet? When you get this pack copied, just set the printer to staple the pack and it will be like a booklet. Easy! OR, you can use the pages individually.
The math skills included are:
● Prime and Composite Numbers
● Naming Factors
● Single Digit Multiplication: Find the missing factor or product
● Multiplying Two Digit by One Digit
● Multiplying Two Digits by Two Digits
● Dividing a three digit dividend by a one digit divisor
● Place Value: Name the value of the underlined digit
● Rounding: Round numbers (using numbers up to the hundred millions)
● Comparing Two Numbers to the hundred millions
● Metric Conversion (millimeters, centimeter, meters)
● Simplify the Fractions
● Equivalent Fractions
● Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
● Elapsed Time: Name the time on clock, tell elapsed time
● Area and Perimeter
● Angles: Name as acute, obtuse, or right
● Symmetry: Draw symmetrical eggs
● Polygons: Name the polygon, # of sides, # of angles
● Addition: Find the value of the words using the code
● Word Problems (challenging)
● Number Patterns: Name the missing number and the rule
PLEASE.... if you have any questions about the skill sheets, just send me a message before you buy. :-) I will be glad to try and answer those.
Also, if you see any typos or a problem on an answer key, send me a message before you rate the product. I can usually have corrections made very quickly. Thank you ahead of time. I really do appreciate that!!