Spring Math and ELA Activities Worksheets 2nd Grade No Prep & Digital
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Ah, springtime! Conferences, spring break, St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day, and more! The spring months are full of tons of events and holidays! The activities in this bundle cover tons! This Spring Reading, Writing, and Math Mega Bundle for Second Grade is great for getting you through these crazy moPrice $32.00Original Price $61.47Save $29.47
- Are you a second grade teacher who is looking for tons of fun math, reading, and writing activities for the year!? With this 2nd Grade No Prep and Digital Math Reading and Writing Bundle, you will have tons of print no prep and digital activities that can be used for literally anything! Cover many sPrice $67.00Original Price $134.00Save $67.00
Are you looking for NO PREP spring activities/worksheets that will get you through the entire spring season and cover the months' March, April, AND May? This Spring ELA and Math unit is packed full of NO PREP and digital ELA and math activities that cover tons of concepts including parts of speech, time, blends, complete sentences, two-digit addition,regrouping, reading comprehension, and much more!
The unit comes in a fun and engaging spring theme that not only covers the spring season, but spring holidays: St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day, Easter, and Cinco de Mayo. Be prepped for March, April, and May!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun reading and math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don't engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it's still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 88 pages are no prep and 75 are digital as well! This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
• Spring Word Search
• Blooming Blends: color the flowers according to the blend.
• Dragonfly Dictionary: spin a spinner and find the information for 3 words.
• Rainy Day: color the raindrops according to the vowel teams ai and ay.
• Syllable Showers: color the raindrops according to how many syllables the word has.
• Buzzing Blends: find 3 different blends in a word search by looking for the blend.
• Planting Punctuation: write the correct ending punctuation mark on the planter.
• Nest of Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives: read the words on the eggs in each nest and write what part of speech it is.
• Flower Fragments: color the flowers according to if the sentence is complete or incomplete.
• Spring Salutations: find the incorrect homophones in a letter.
• Galoshes Glossary: read a page from a glossary and answer the questions.
• Irregular Noun Insects: read the words and write if they are singular or plural.
• Gardening Guide Words: decide what guide words a word would belong in.
• Caterpillar Complete Sentences: read the sentences and add either a subject, verb or adverb.
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Lucky Letter: write a persuasive letter about getting a chance to be a leprechaun for a day.
• Leprechaun Language: Read the sentences and using context clues find the words meaning.
• Celtic Comprehension: Read the passage about St. Patrick's Day and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly and -ful to make new words.
• Rabbit Reflexive Pronouns: read the sentences and fill in the blanks with the correct reflexive pronoun.
• Editing and Eggs: read the sentences and rewrite with corrections.
• April ABC Order: put the words on raindrops in alphabetical order.
• Rabbit Reading: read the non-fiction passage about rabbits and answer the questions.
• April Adjectives and Adverbs: color the raindrops according to if it is an adjective or adverb.
• Hoppy Homophones: read the sentence and color in the lily pad and write the correct homophone that fits in the blank.
• April Antonyms and Synonyms: color the umbrellas according to if the words are antonyms or synonyms.
• Paper or Plastic Plurals: Sort the nouns if the word adds -s or -es.
• Earth Day Reading: Read the non-fiction passage about Earth Day and answer the questions.
• Pollution Proofreading: fix the sentences.
• Earth Day Fact and Opinion: color the recycling bins if the statement is a fact or opinion.
• Paper, Plastic, Parts of Speech: color the recycling bins according to the part of speech.
• Earth Day Word Search: find the earth day themed words.
• Earth Day ABC Order: put the Earth Day themed words in ABC order.
• Litter Letter: write a letter about how and why people should not litter.
• Syllable Sort: sort the words according to thenumber of syllables.
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Parts of Speech Peppers: color the peppers according to the part of speech.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine using and or but.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
• Bee Base Ten: write the place value and number for each picture of base ten blocks.
• Bugs and Bills: write the dollar amount of each leaf.
• Rainy Day Regrouping: subtract 2 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Half Past Puddles: write the digital time for each clock.
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations to with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks.
• Rabbit Riddle: add two 3 digit numbers to solve the riddle.
• Rabbit Regrouping: subtraction 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Even and Odd Eggs: add two 3 digit numbers and color according to the code.
• Waste Word Problems: read the word problems and answer.
• Environment Even and Odd: add two 3 digit numbers and color the flower if it is even or odd.
• Solar Subtraction: subtraction two 3 digit numbers. Some regrouping is needed.
• Place Value Planet: answer questions about place value.
• Greenhouse Graph: read the graph about flower growth and answer the questions.
• Waste Management Money: solve the word problems involving money.
• Solar Spinners: make a spinner and add two 3 digit numbers.
• Shape Sort: sort the shapes according to sides and vertices.
• Earth Day Equals: Solve the two 3 digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Regroup: solve the 2 digit subtraction problems with regrouping the color according to the answer is odd or even.
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve them.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Guac for Graphs: read the picture graph about making guacamole and answer the questions.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Chips and Salsa Sums: add two 3 digit problems.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
◼️Spring NO PREP Worksheets Digital Math & ELA Activities MEGA Bundle
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You'll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!