Celebrate the arrival of Spring with these fun and engaging activities that will get students so excited for the season to arrive!!!
This product includes:
1. "How Tall Will the Flower Grow?" measurement center using unifex cubes
2. "Springtime, Rhyme Time" puzzle center
3. Springtime walk description
4. Teacher anchor chart materials (I sense Springtime)
5. Differentiated student graphic organizer for the five senses they recognized on the Spring walk (plain lines)
6. Differentiated student graphic organizer for the five senses they recognized on the Spring walk (primary "road" lines)
7. Differentiated student graphic organizer for the five senses they recognized on the Spring walk (blank circles for drawing pictures)
8. Emergent Reader: "I Can Sense that Spring is Here"
9. Text-to-Self connection page (students connect their walk to the characters in the story using their senses during Spring)
10. Two version of writing prompt about Spring walk (one short, one with more lines for them to write)
11. "Spring is..." Graphic organizer
12. Identifying Spring by the different trees and writing if Spring is his/her favorite season
13. "Wake Up, It's Spring!" whole group sequence of characters cards
14. "Wake Up, It's Spring!" sequence of characters worksheet
15. "Wake Up, It's Spring!" writing about the student's favorite Spring animal in the story
16. "Wake Up, It's Spring!" setting based craftivity materials
17. Springtime Handwriting Practice.
18. Bulletin Board Title: "Spring has Sprung!"
19. Student flowerpot craftivity: "I have already grown so much this year because I have already learned so many new things!" to hang on bulletin board
20. "Springtime is the Best Time" writing prompt
Find individual Spring activities below:
Spring with The Five Senses
Spring Rhyming Center
Spring Measuring Center
Wake Up, It's Spring! Story Extension Activities
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!