PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
10.37 MB | 71 pages
Spring Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool is 71 pages full of hands-on developmentally appropriate centers and large and small group activities. They will have a blast digging in dirt for worms and at the same time learn how to identify numbers 1-10. They will learn names of new insects and letters at the same time. These centers were created for just preschoolers (remedial kindergarten)!
This packet includes:
• Springy Mix Letter Match
• “Bug” Tastic Letters
• Bug Squishing Letter Identification (Upper/lowercase)
• My Book of Spring
• Picture of Me In the Spring
• Winter/Spring Sort
• What is your Favorite Season?
• We Like the Spring Class Book
• Spring Necklace
• Spring Weather Count and Write the Room
• Digging for Worms (Number Identification and writing)
• Number/Letter Sort (I Have Who Has?)
• Egg’s in A Basket (Matching Numbers to Groups)