Spring Math for Kindergarten and First Grade will help your students celebrate the arrival of spring with colorful and fun math activities! This packet includes eleven math centers and practice pages that will reinforce important math concepts
Full color and black/white pages are included!
Appropriate for first grade and second grade, depending on student skill level.
The packet includes:
Addition and Subtraction Story Problems (w/out regrouping)
– Students will read the story problem on the activity card and determine if they need to add or subtract. They will solve the problem and record their answers on the recording sheet. Answer cards are also included if the teacher would like to make them available so students can check for their answer.
– Students will solve the fact families on the center cards. They will record their answers on the student sheet. Fact families included: 1-2-3, 2-3-5, 3-4-7, 4-2-6, 5-3-8, 5-4-9, 7-3-10, 9-2-11, 7-1-8, 4-8-12, 4-6-10, 2-5-7, 2-7-9, 2-8-10, 4-7-11, 3-6-9, 3-8-11, 3-9-12, 1-1-2, 2-2-4. 3-3-6, 4-4-8, 5-5-10, 6-6-12, 7-7-14, 8-8-16, 9-9-18, 10-10-20. Recording sheets come in both triple digit and double digit format.
– Students will count the total change pictured on the activity cards. They will record their answers on the student sheet. Answer cards are also provided if the teacher would like to make them available.
Least to Greatest
– Students will list the five numbers of the activity card from least to greatest on their recording sheet.
I Have, Who Has? Time Cards
– Students will play a game to reinforce time reading skills. There are 32 cards that cover hour, half hour and quarter hour.
1 More and 1 Less
– Students will record the answer of one more and one less.
10 More and 10 Less
– Students will determine the answer for ten more and ten less and record on sheet.
Fill in the Missing Numbers
– Students will fill in the 1-120 grid with the missing numbers.
Three Digit Addition
– Students will add three digits to determine total.
– Students will complete double digit addition problems without regrouping.
– Students will determine the missing addend.
Don't miss my coordinating Spring Literacy Centers Learning Pack.
Or buy them together in a bundle and save money. Spring Literacy and Math Pack
Don’t miss all of my Spring, Summer and End of Year themed products!
Spring Literacy and Math Activities
Spring Literacy Activities
Spring Math Activities
Spring Numbers 1-10
Spring Word Search Puzzles
Spring Writing Prompts
In the Garden Writing Prompts
Arbor Day KWL
End of Year Awards - Editable - Color and Black/White
End of Year Awards - Editable - Black and White
End of Year Awards - Editable - Color
You can also find me here:
Sallie Borrink on Pinterest
Sallie Borrink – Living and Learning Outside the Box Website