This contains one coordinate graphing/plotting ordered pairs picture in the shape of a flower to celebrate spring and "April showers bring May flowers." This product is differentiated and will allow students to review how to plot ordered pairs with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, or all four quadrants!
Included is one Spring Themed Coordinate Graphing Picture differentiated four ways:
- Level 1 practices graphing whole numbers in quadrant one.
- Level 2 practices graphing fractions in quadrant one.
- Level 3 practices graphing decimals in quadrant one.
- Level 4 practices graphing positive and negative whole numbers in all four quadrants.
- Students are given the ordered pairs list, which directs students to start at a plotted point and draw connecting lines as they go along.
- The first page of the document includes pictures that show what the graphed picture will look like when finished.
- All coordinate planes are included in the product. All you need to do is download and print!
key words: Spring, math centers, mystery pictures, coordinate graph, ordered pair, coordinate graph mystery pictures, Spring coordinate graph, Spring mystery pictures, Spring ordered pair, Spring math, activities, math activities, plotting points, spring, spring math, spring activities, May, May flowers