Spring into warmer weather with this fun and cross curricular upper grades PRINT AND GO pack! Let me help you get through these last two months of school with these fun activities.
This pack is great for homework, independent work, sub plans, morning work, and stations/centers.
Activities included in this pack:
1. Buggy for Probability (2 worksheets with answer keys)
2. Swimming for Probability (2 worksheets with answer keys)
3. Easter Peep Multiplication (1 worksheet with answer key, 2 digit by 2 digit and 3 digit by 2 digit)
4. Hawaiian Island Long Division (1 worksheet with answer key, long division, no remainders)
5. Out on the Town Mini Project (10 pages with examples, adding, subtracting, and multiplying decimals project)
6. Spring Measurement Activities (3 worksheets, no answer key so you can modify it as needed)
7. Roll, Multiply, Add (10 game pages, 1 recording sheet - mulitplying 2 digit by 2 digit and 3 digit by 2 digit)
8. Roll, Round, Add (10 game pages, 1 recording sheet - rounding numbers up to the millions place)
9. Roll, Subtract Add (10 games pages, 1 recording sheet - subtracting numbers up to one million)
1. Amphibious Adjectives (2 worksheets and answer key)
2. Blazing Hot Homophones (2 worksheets and answer key)
3. Coloring Easter Eggs with Parts of Speech (2 worksheets and answer key)
4. Flowering Contractions Game/Worksheet (1 worksheet and answer key)
5. Raining Prefixes and Suffixes (16 worksheets and answer keys)
6. Thirst Quenching Articles (1 worksheet and answer key)
Close Reading Passage Titles:
2. Acid Rain
3. Heirloom Seeds
4. Cinco de Mayo
5. Memorial Day
6. Unique Holidays in May
7. Earth Day
Each Close Reading passage comes with 5 activities:
1. Text Based Comprehension Questions
2. Summary/Main Ideas and Details/Genre page
3. Vocabulary Organizer
4. Mini Word Wall
5. Writing Prompt
I will be doing this pack right along with you during April and May! I have made each activity with my class in mind - what do they need to review? What have we been working on? How can I review for THE TEST in a fun and engaging way?
If there is anything you would like added to this pack, please let me know!
I appreciate your feedback! I work very hard on my products and I proofread multiple times. If you do find errors, please follow the TpT Guidelines and let me know so I can fix it, at the Ask a Question Tab, before leaving negative feedback. You can always email me at olmsted (dot) jessi at gmail (dot) com and I will reply within 24 hours.