Also included in
- Simple Words Books are written with decodable text. They are written by Cigdem Knebel. I have been granted permission by the author to create comprehensive literature guides to accompany Simple Words Books. You will need to order the books as a separate purchase in order to use this literature guidePrice $43.09Original Price $47.88Save $4.79
Spring Mess is a chapter book with decodable text from Simple Words Books written by Cigdem Knebel. I have been granted permission by the author to create comprehensive literature guides to accompany Simple Words Books.
This literature guide is broken into three parts: Vocabulary, Phonics and Spelling, and Reading Comprehension/Writing Practice. It contains everything you need to successfully teach with Spring Mess as whole class, small reading groups, 1:1 or for distance learning.
Note: Spring Mess is an easier decodable chapter book suited for younger students in grades 1-3 or 1-4.
- Please download the preview file to get a snapshot of some pages that are included.
- Your purchase is a PDF and files in Google Drive. Directions and links to the Google Drive versions can be found in file #4 when you open the zipped file.
- I'VE ADDED A GOOGLE DRIVE VERSION with TEXT BOXES FOR YOU TO USE IN DISTANCE LEARNING.
- You can send copies of this resource for you students to type answers into the provided text boxes when they are using it with Google Classroom.
- Instructions and the link to the digital versions are in a separate file in this Zipped file.
- FOR MORE DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES, GO HERE.
**Other Simple Words Literature Guides available for purchase**
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group or even whole class. Thank for you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources.
Questions or special requests before purchasing?
Feel free to send me a question or request via Q/A on TpT or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How To Follow My Store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you so much for choosing my store for your classroom and homeschooling needs!
Emily Gibbons, The Literacy Nest