Looking for something to celebrate Spring? Use this Spring themed mini matching game to liven up your lesson or classroom activities! Print in color to really spice things up, or use the black and white version to save ink or use for kids to color.
- 48 mini matching pieces total and card backing pattern
- 2 different sets of 12 mini matching pieces in color
- 2 different sets of 12 mini matching pieces in black & white
- Print out the set(s) of matching cards you would like to use.
- Turn over and print the card backing pattern on the other side (optional).
- Using scissors or a paper cutter, cut along the black lines on the side with the clipart to separate the mini matching pieces.
- Recommended: Plastic bags/envelopes to keep sets together.
Ideas for Use:
- Have students play a large game with either all 24 color pieces, or all 24 black and white pieces.
- Have students partner up to play a mini-game with a 12 piece set.
- Give each student a 12 piece mini matching set in black and white to color and take home.
Clip art from www.mycutegraphics.com