This is a fun activity, 100% in Spanish, geared at early elementary students. OK for Dual Language and Immersion classes.
I am including 10 sentences about springtime, each containing 5 or 6 words (see below for the list).
There are two levels for the emergent writer / emergent reader:
1. Cut out the words and paste them in the correct order copying the sentence. Then, write the sentence.
2. Cut out the words and paste them in the correct order using the picture as a clue. Then, write the sentence.
The sentences included in this packet are:
1. Los patitas ya saben nadar.
(The ducklings already know how to swim.)
2. Crecen las flores en la primavera.
(The flowers grow in spring.)
3. Voy al parque con mis amigos.
(I go to the park with my friends.)
4. No hace tanto frío ahora.
(It is not as cold now.)
5. La mariposa vuela entre las flores.
(The butterfly flies through the flowers.)
6. Los duendes esconde el oro.
(The leprechauns hide the gold.)
7. Hay que reciclar el papel.
(One must recycle paper.)
8. Quiero jugar con el conejo.
(I want to play with the rabbit.)
9. El nino tiene una cometa.
(The boy has a kite.)
10. Vamos a plantar unas semillas.
(We will plant some seeds.)
If you like this, please check out:
other Mixed up Sentences Packets
Spring Vocabulary and Writing
Writing Word Prompts for April (Spanish)