This resource has been created with elementary students in mind. It can be used to supplement lessons on fictional narrative writing, with opportunities for sentence building, paragraph writing, revising, editing, and other writing practice in the classroom. This would be a great activity to place in a writing center, use after a whole group lesson, or even complete in groups. The possibilities are abundant!
- 12 original fictional narrative writing prompts
- List of 60 spring words to inspire struggling/beginning writers. (2 formats)
- I’ve included a word brainstorm page for more experienced writers who may not need the word list.
The following graphic organizers are included:
- characters (supporting and main) and setting
- problem and solution
- sequence planning (beginning, middle, and end)
- revising and editing checklists are also included.
- 9 different styles of spring-themed stationery are included, both with a name title spot and without.
Please contact me before leaving feedback if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help or point you in the right direction.
Check out my other narrative writing sets:
Valentine's Day Narrative Writing Freebie
St. Patrick's Day Narrative Writing
Fall Narrative Writing
Halloween Narrative Writing
Thanksgiving Narrative Writing
Winter Narrative Writing
Christmas Narrative Writing