Spring No Prep Math Pack for Second Grade has printables for the entire season!
Get this along with my Second Grade Spring No Prep Literacy Printables and save!
This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This product is meant to be a time saver. Just print!
It can be used for homework, morning work, or even fun assessments! This unit covers spring, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Earth Day and Cinco de Mayo!
This resource is included Second Grade Spring Mega Bundle! that saves you BIG! Includes all spring printables, 3 writing crafts and 8 centers!
Looking for Year Long No Prep?! This product is included in my Year Long Second Grade No Prep Printables which has no prep printables for the ENTIRE year!
Included in this unit is:
• Digging Double Digits: add the two digit numbers.
• Bee Base Ten: write the place value and number for each picture of base ten blocks.
• Bugs and Bills: write the dollar amount of each leaf.
• Rainy Day Regrouping: subtract 2 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Half Past Puddles: write the digital time for each clock.
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations to with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks.
• Rabbit Riddle: add two 3 digit numbers to solve the riddle.
• Rabbit Regrouping: subtraction 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Even and Odd Eggs: add two 3 digit numbers and color according to the code.
• Waste Word Problems: read the words problems and answer.
• Environment Even and Odd: add two 3 digit numbers and color the flower if it is even or odd.
• Solar Subtraction: subtraction two 3 digit numbers. Some regrouping is needed.
• Place Value Planet: answer questions about place value.
• Greenhouse Graph: read the graph about flower growth and answer the questions.
• Waste Management Monet: solve the word problems involving money.
• Solar Spinners: make a spinner and add two 3 digit numbers.
• Shape Sort: sort the shapes according to sides and vertices.
• Earth Day Equals: Solve the two 3 digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Regroup: solve the 2 digit subtraction problems with regrouping the color according to the answer is odd or even.
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Salsa Skip Count: count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s and fill in the missing numbers.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Spicy Sums: add two 3 digit problems and color the pepper if the answer id even or odd.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!