This fun and hands-on Spring Number Sense Activity is a perfect addition to your Kindergarten Spring Centers. In this Spring Activity learners will build a honeycomb by matching the different representations of the number.. This printable will provide a hands-on experience for learning and practicing number sense.
- This printable is part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers.
What is in this packet?
- Learners will match the different representations of the numbers in the honeycombs and match it to the correspond honeycomb number to build a honeycomb. There are 6 representations for each number.
- The printable covers numbers 1 to 20.
- The different representations included are
- Ten Frame
- Counting Dots (Flower)
- Number Word
- Counting (Frogs)
- Fingers (1-10)
- Base 10 Blocks (11-20)
This packet can be used to strengthen fine motor skills, explore during morning work or used as supplemental literacy/math centers.
The centers are best used once printed on cardstock and/or laminated. You can choose to implement these centers in an independent way or use with small-groups.
- Looking for more Spring Printables? Check out these.
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released printables? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
Visit my Blog The Chatty Kinder
Please email me at email@example.com