Also included in
- This bundle of numberless word problems for addition and subtraction will supply you with all of the contexts you will need for sums to 20 and 100 so you can easily differentiate for your 1st and 2nd grade students for the entire school year! Numberless word problems help students to focus on the ac$30.00$60.00Save $30.00
- This set of seasonal numberless word problems for addition and subtraction will supply you with all of the contexts you will need for sums to 20 for your first grade students during the spring season!Numberless word problems help first students to focus on the action and context of an addition or su$7.00$9.00Save $2.00
- This bundle of numberless addition and subtraction word problems for 1st grade will supply you with all of the contexts you will need for the entire school year! When you purchase this full-year word problem bundle, you are saving 33% off the price of the individual monthly packs.Numberless word pro$22.00$30.00Save $8.00
Solve word problems by working through a sequence from numberless to numbered in order to understand the context of word problem types.
These spring numberless addition and subtraction word problems for 1st grade will do wonders to boost your students' ability to solve word problems. These digital word problems can easily be projected and used in the classroom OR share your screen and use them for distance learning.
Numberless word problems help first students to focus on the action and context of an addition or subtraction story problem rather than being "number pluckers"! This numberless word problem bundle will support your first-grade students in this goal for the entire school year.
Each of the 15 projectable word problems in each theme work in a sequence:
- The first slide gives the students a context with no numbers at all.
- The second slide adds just a bit of information by adding in one amount.
- The third slide adds in the rest of the numeric information... but something is missing.
- The fourth and final slide in each problem adds in the question the students will be solving.
The clickable table of contents makes this resource incredibly easy to use. Problem types including add to, take from, put together, take apart, and comparison are all labeled so you can select exactly the problem that your students need on any given day.
A slide including suggested questions to ask on each stage of the numberless word problems has also been included. The conversation is the most powerful component of these problems and the question stems will help you to have rich conversations with your students!
Other Available Numberless Word Problem Themes Include:
- Back to School
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Earth Day