PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.07 MB | 20 pages
The children make their own SPRING Number Sense Anchor Charts 1-10 for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten.
• 10 numbered background mats in b/w
• Set of graphics to cut and paste onto each mat (color) – 10-frame, number word, counting fingers, dice, and set of items (daffodils and tulips). All the graphics pieces are the same size (except the set of flowers) and can fit into any of the mat spaces. The sets of flowers always go along the bottom of the mat.
This activity can be used as:
• Directed individual activity – each child creates own number anchor charts to post in the room or take home.
• Center – print all pieces on cardstock and laminate.
• Daily math journal – make a page a day and bind into a booklet to keep.