Target story retell, describing, prediction, sentence construction, and writing simple sentences too! Adorable 3 and four-step picture sequences for 24 different stories. Includes mats, cards, puzzles, a poster and cut and paste printables.
Some students need support in simply describing the action on a single picture, others are able to sequence and retell multi-step picture stories. These cute and colorful stories will meet the needs of wide range of learners.
Please note! This product is included in my 4-Seasons Sequencing Bundle. You will not need to purchase it separately if you purchase the bundle!
No Color Ink?
No problem. Ink-Saving BW Printing options provided!
44 Useable Pages, 24 Picture stories, Differentiated Activities for 2-step, 3-step and 4-step Sequencing
• 12 three-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students.
➞3-step Puzzles to provide support for the correct sequence - beginning level
➞3-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats - intermediate level
➞3-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities -advanced level
• 12 four-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students:
➞4-step Puzzles to provide extra support for the correct sequence - beginning level
➞4-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats - intermediate level
➞4-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities - advanced level
• 2-step Sequencing Mat
• 3-step Sequencing Mat
• 4-step Sequencing Mat
• Story Telling Poster to help scaffold sentence construction and picture description.
• 2 Single Picture Description Printables-Tell the Story and A SpringTale. Glue a picture in the square. Write a sentence to tell the story. Includes scaffolds for picture description and sentence construction
• 2 Sequence, Write and Tell Printables- 3-step and 4-step- Glue the pictures in order, then write a sentence for each picture.
• Answer Keys/ Story Strips- provides the story in sequence for matching- extra support for the very beginning level.
- You may need to model describing each picture for beginners by telling the story first. Then your student will re-tell the story.
1. Single Picture Description/ Writing- Have students choose a picture to describe, and glue it to the Tell The Tale or Tell the Story page. Use the story-telling poster to talk about how to describe the elements of the picture. Your student will describe the picture. If your student is practicing writing, have them write their sentence.
2. Matching Level with Story Strips- Give your student one of the BW story strips, and the matching story cards. Your student will describe each card as they match the story.
3. 3 and 4-Step Sequencing Puzzles- Your student will student sequence, then tell the story as they describe each picture.
4. 2-Step Sequencing Mat – choose 2 picture cards from any 3 or 4-step story that illustrate a clear first-then sequence. Your student will use the Sequencing Mat, put the pictures in order, then tell the story.
1. 3 and 4-step Sequencing Cards and Mats – choose any picture card story. Each story is labeled with a title (and different colored text on the colored cards) to help students find the pictures that go together. Your student will use the Sequencing Mats, sequence and then tell the story.
1. 3 and 4-step Let’s Sequence and Write Printable- Choose a BW Story. Your student will cut out, sequence and glue the story on the page, then write a sentence to describe each picture.
2. Prediction- Give the student the first two or three cards in the sequence. Tell the story, then have students predict what happens last.
❤Love Sequencing Activities? Check out my other seasonal sequencing packs or save $$ and scoop up the 4-season bundle!:
4-Seasons Sequencing Bundle
Summer Picture Story Sequencing Retell and Write
Fall Picture Story Sequencing Retell and Write
Winter Picture Story Sequencing Retell and Write
❤If you like this product, you may enjoy these winter activities:
Just click the green text to see more.
Snowmen at Night Speech Therapy Companion
Winter Speech Vocabulary Games for Christmas, Winter and Valentine's Day
Valentine Bingo Riddles
The Mitten Story Companion
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺