Spring Positional Words Activities | Special Education and Autism Resource
Also included in
- Students will LOVE this Positional Word Game Bundle, and this bundle is GREAT for Special Education Classrooms! This Positional Word Game Bundle includes a Positional Word Game for each month, plus a couple bonus games! These games are a great addition to circle time or to use for a few minutes of dPrice $22.40Original Price $28.00Save $5.60
Try this Positional Word Game this Spring with your special education classroom! "Where is the Butterfly?" is a FUN, interactive game to practice using positional words and complete sentences. This Spring themed game is a great addition to circle time, morning time, center time, or to use during a few free minutes of downtime this Spring! I use this Positional Word Game in the morning during circle time, and my students are so excited to come into the classroom each morning and search for the Butterflies! You just have to remember to move the Butterfly Cards around the classroom each day! This positional word game is designed for use in preschool, primary, or special education classrooms.
⭐️ Where is the Butterfly? is part of my Positional Word Game BUNDLE!
⭐️ Great for special education classrooms and students with Autism.
This Positional Word Game includes:
- Picture-supported game board (to laminate and use with dry-erase markers)
- Fill in the blank game board (to laminate and use with dry-erase markers)
- Ideas for Use Page
- 2 pages of Butterfly Cards to laminate and hide around the classroom
- "Write the Room" Style page (color and Black/white versions)
⭐️ To check out a Freebie version of this game, download:
⭐️ Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!