An informative 45 page PowerPoint to help students find out all about spring, together with activities to reinforce learning:
(Both US and UK English versions are included)
SPRING POWERPOINT - Asks and answers the following questions:
- What is spring?
- When does spring begin?
- How does the weather change in spring?
- What types of weather might you see in spring?
- What types of clothes might you wear in spring?
- What happens to the length of the days in spring?
- What festivals and celebrations are there in spring?
- What do animals do in spring?
- What plants might you see in spring?
- Paintings of spring
SPRING ACTIVITY SHEETS:
- Spring acrostic poem sheet
- Signs of spring spotter sheet
- Spring topic cover ( 2 versions)
- Spring writing frame ( 2 versions)
- Rainbow writing sheet
- Cards - a set of 18 picture cards and 18 word cards to match animals and their babies.
- Spring wordsearch
- Writing border