PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a 30 page download that focuses on the building of fine motor skills while introducing the basic strokes of handwriting AND shape recognition.
There is a picture for the student to learn a particular stroke, then traceable, repeating marks to strengthen their skill.
How to use:
1. Gently introduce strokes, and shape names. Discuss the shapes and their unique appearances.
2. Have your student trace the pictures then practice making the given stroke. The emphasis is not on mastery, but of developing stronger fine motor skills while introducing the strokes of handwriting.
NOTE: Great for home use, classroom, or classroom centers use.
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Winter-Themed Pre-writing Activities"
2. Put into a folder or 1/2 three-ring binder
3. Insert the pages into clear page protectors OR Laminate
4. Allow the student to begin using dry erase markers. (Wipe off for repeated use)
For more pictures and instructions visit my BLOG
Check out these other great Preschool products!!!