This set of 14 spring games and hands-on activities for your PreK and kindergarten students
will make great additions to your spring centers and work stations in math and literacy!
Here's what's included in this set:
* Farm Animal Alphabet cards: an uppercase and a lowercase set, for sequencing, matching, and memory games
* b/d Letter Sort Cards and mats for sorting
* 6 Word Cards and coordinating letter sets for building spring words
* "Fun in the Sun" sight word game board and cards
* 8 spring sentence models with word cards for your pocket chart center
* A class book cover and template
* 5 Conversation Cards, full-age photo cards with a short passage to guide your
* Seed packs for sorting: flowers and fruits/vegetables
* Number/Numeral matching cards, 1-10
* Farm Animal Pictograph, with a spinner and tokens
* "Fill Up Your Barn!" game boards and cube, for practice with counting and ten frames
* Eggs in a Basket game, for practice with counting and with reading number words
* 18 clip cards for counting and subitizing 2-10
* 4 spring-themed individual incentive/behavior cards
Lots of spring learning, sprinkled with lots of fun!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Fantasy and Reality Picture Sorting Cards
The Whole Alphabet: Resources for PreK and Kindergarten
Apple Math for Your PreK's and Kindergarteners
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Look for the star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You'll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Follow me on Pinterest
Primary Inspiration BlogPrimary Inspiration Teaching
Resources on Facebook