This spring themed binder includes activities to suit 3-4 year olds. They will develop cognitive, fine motor, critical thinking skills and more. I made these books to help toddlers practice their skills and 'learn while they play'. Most of the activities in the binder are based on play. They will get to use materials such as magnetic letters, play dough, string (for threading), number cards and much more!
This binder is perfect for long road trips, long haul flights, in home or preschool use. Use and re-use this BOOK countless times!
This spring themed book includes activities to support learning all about plants, zoo animals, insects, farm animals, and spring. More spring themed topics will be added each season.
This binder includes plenty of hands-on materials to help engage your toddler in essential skills for their age. Help your preschoolers learn skills on the go with these fun busy books! These books will never expire. When your toddler turns 4 or 5, simply purchase more (themed) refill inserts set for his/her age into the book!
- 60+ Activity Mats (NEW mats will be added monthly so depending on the date of your purchase, you may receive mats that aren't shown in the preview but do cover the same skills.)
- Editable Name and Activity Page
- Instructions on how to put it together
- Lamination pockets (you could also use plastic inserts)
- 2 or 3 Ring clips (35mm minimum) OR a Binder
- Dry Erase Marker
- Felt Eraser
- Zip Lock Bag or Pencil case to attach to the binder.
Some of the graphics in this book were made by DJ Inkers. Link and commercial license number included in the file.
If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me and I will be sure to respond within 24 hours!