Thank you for your interest in this fun little puzzle packet. It doubles as a game and a sequencing skill activity. There are several possible activities (suggestions included) for using this packet.
This is an alternative way to get your kids to think about what they are reading (comprehension), and put events in the order that they would happen in a story.
The main objective is for kids to show their comprehension of the story, by arranging the puzzle pieces in numbered order and in place to make a complete egg.
1. Story Egg Puzzle Activities (suggestions)
2. Story Egg Puzzle (black and white)
3. Story Egg Puzzle Answer Key
4. Colored Egg Puzzle
5. Blank Egg Puzzle (black and white, fill in with your text and/or use as a coloring activity)
6. 3 Stationery Papers (black and white, color)
CCSS Standards are addressed for writing, using key details and comprehension skills to sequence events.
Literacy Center Fun-easy to print, ready to go!