Also included in
- Use the graphing question of the day with beginning readers in preschool and kindergarten. This set includes 220 questions - enough for every day of the school year! Save over 30% by buying the whole year at once!The question of the day allows your class to “check in” each day by sharing their respo$16.00$28.00Save $12.00
- Planning and preparing a question of the day takes a lot of time! Save yourself time with this set of 120 questions, covering all four seasons. Your class can "check in" watch day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. Not only do you get to know your students through this activity, but$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- The Question of the Day is a fun morning routine for preschool and kindergarten. Teachers use these questions for attendance and for graphing questions. The questions allow your class to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. Not only do you get to know your students$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Use the question of the day routine in your classroom for attendance, morning meeting or graphing in math. The 450+ easy-to-read questions in this set allow your students to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. The questions include seasons, holidays and classroom t$51.00$85.00Save $34.00
Use these spring Questions of the Day for morning meeting, attendance or as graphing questions. The 30 questions in the set feature sight words and picture cues and allow your class to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. This information can later be used to create graphs and compare responses.
Save over 25% percent by purchasing this as part of the Yearlong Bundle. Get enough questions for the ENTIRE school year with this money-saving set!
Not only do you get to know your students through this activity, but they also get to practice their blossoming reading skills. The 30 questions in this set contain pictures cues and use many high frequency words, encouraging beginning readers to read the questions independently.
Includes three choices for using the questions:
- pocket charts
- sign-in sheets
- questions only (2 per page)
The Spring Version of this set includes questions relating to popular spring themes, including:
• spring/baby animals
• spring weather
• holidays (St. Patrick's Day, Easter)
The information gathered from these questions can later be used during math to create graphs and to compare responses. This is a great way to make graphing meaningful to students!
Note: the questions with chevron borders are still included but will not receive updates.
Want to try the Question of the Day before you buy it? Start with this FREE sample set of questions that are great for any time of year.
Looking for more Question of the Day sets? Look here! I have generic year-round sets, as well as question sets related to holidays and seasons. New: Conversation Starter Questions that are formatted for classroom use or digital platforms.
Also available: FREE headings/title for the questions.
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!