Looking to get your students engaged, moving, and excited to read? Spring themed Readers' Theaters or Partner Plays provide perfect reading practice for beginning or struggling readers.
Plays are in poem format for fun rhymes and to encourage fluency. Each play has two parts to read with a partner or in two groups.
• A center where students read the plays with a partner
• During Guided Reading to practice fluency
• As a fast finisher
• Bind all plays together to form a book for the classroom library
I give each of my guided reading groups a play to practice all week. On Friday we take turns performing the plays in front of the class, and invite parents to come watch.
• 6 Rhyming Play Scripts (each 1-2 pages long) with Lexile Level labeled
(in Color and BW)
• 4 Comprehension Worksheets to use with any play
(Character Analysis, Problem & Solution, Summarizing, and Making Connections)
• Make-Your-Own Character Puppet page
• Character Name Tags
(glue to a popsicle stick or hole punch and tie with string for a necklace)
Come Out and Play--L350
It's Great to be a Puddle--L450
Who Gets the Pond?--L450
The Kite and the Cloud--L450
**********Check out some of my other products!**********
Holiday Partner Plays Bundle
St. Patrick's Day Partner Plays
Spring Addition and Subtraction Math Jokes
Beginning Fluency Intervention Binder
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours
they are posted! Follow me by clicking HERE
so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!