Cover all the important days and events of Spring in these fun reading passages. They are filled with fun, historical facts plus comprehension questions.
Use them as a quick warm up or in a reading center.
Each month also has a worksheet for students to recall 4 facts that they learned each month.
The following titles are included:
• St. Patrick's Day
• Read Across America Day
• March Madness
• Women's History Month
• Pi Day
• Happy Birthday, Harry Houdini!
• In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
• Lucky Charms
• April Fool's Day
• Jackie Robinson Day
• Happy Earth Day!
• The Titanic Sinks
• National Poetry Month
• National Arbor Day
• Easter Egg Roll
• Drop Everything and Read
• Play Ball! (Opening Day and Babe Ruth)
• Happy Mother's Day
• Memorial Day
• Cinco de Mayo
• Happy Birthday, Sally Ride!
• Limerick Day (Includes a template for students to create their own limerick.)
• The Kentucky Derby
• Florence Nightingale (for National Nurses Week)
• Amelia Earhart
• Endangered: Blue Whales (Endangered Species Day)
This bundle is made up of the following three products:
March Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
April Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
May Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
***Through the Year Mega Bundle Also Available!***
Mega Bundle:Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions