Spring Reading Writing Grammar Activities & Worksheets No Prep Printables
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you a second grade teacher who is looking for tons of print no prep math, reading, and writing activities for the year!? With this 2nd Grade No Prep and Math Reading and Writing Bundle, you will have tons of printable no-prep activities that can be used for literally anything!⭐SAVE 50% OFF WITHPrice $40.99Original Price $80.99Save $40.00
- Are you looking for spring activities/worksheets that will get you through the entire spring season? This Spring Literacy and Math unit is packed full of no prep worksheets/activities that cover tons of concepts including parts of speech, time, blends, complete sentences, two-digit addition, readinPrice $10.00Original Price $12.00Save $2.00
Are you in need of spring-themed language arts activities/worksheets for the entire season plus multiple holidays!? I have you covered! This spring literacy pack comes in a fun and engaging spring theme that not only covers the spring season, but spring holidays: St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day, Easter, and Cinco de Mayo! Be set for March, April, and May!
These worksheets/activities cover a wide variety of language arts standards for second grade such as fragments, homophones, reading comprehension, creative writing, suffixes, commas, editing, reflexive nouns, inferences, and much more!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
This is the PRINTABLE version of my Spring ELA Pack. To get both ELA printable and digital versions check out the bundle Digital and Printable Spring ELA Bundle for Second Grade!
To save even more my Spring No Prep and Digital Unit contains both printable and digital ELA and Math Spring Packs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just print and you will have fun ELA activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP print activities, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don't engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT, leaving you time to drink your coffee while it's still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
• Spring Word Search
• Blooming Blends: color the flowers according to the blend.
• Dragonfly Dictionary: spin a spinner and find the information for 3 words.
• Rainy Day: color the raindrops according to the vowel teams ai and ay.
• Syllable Showers: color the raindrops according to how many syllables the word has.
• Buzzing Blends: find 3 different blends in a word search by looking for the blend.
• Planting Punctuation: write the correct ending punctuation mark on the planter.
• Nest of Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives: read the words on the eggs in each nest and write what part of speech it is.
• Flower Fragments: color the flowers according to if the sentence is complete or incomplete.
• Spring Salutations: find the incorrect homophones in a letter.
• Galoshes Glossary: read a page from a glossary and answer the questions.
• Irregular Noun Insects: read the words and write if they are singular or plural.
• Gardening Guide Words: decide what guide words a word would belong in.
• Caterpillar Complete Sentences: read the sentences and add either a subject, verb or adverb.
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Lucky Letter: write a persuasive letter about getting a chance to be a leprechaun for a day.
• Leprechaun Language: Read the sentences and using context clues find the words meaning.
• Celtic Comprehension: Read the passage about St. Patrick's Day and answer the questions.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly and -ful to make new words.
• Rabbit Reflexive Pronouns: read the sentences and fill in the blanks with the correct reflexive pronoun.
• Editing and Eggs: read the sentences and rewrite with corrections.
• April ABC Order: put the words on raindrops in alphabetical order.
• Rabbit Reading: read the non-fiction passage about rabbits and answer the questions.
• April Adjectives and Adverbs: color the raindrops according to if it is an adjective or adverb.
• Hoppy Homophones: read the sentence and color in the lily pad and write the correct homophone that fits in the blank.
• April Antonyms and Synonyms: color the umbrellas according to if the words are antonyms or synonyms.
• Paper or Plastic Plurals: Sort the nouns if the word adds -s or -es.
• Earth Day Reading: Read the non-fiction passage about Earth Day and answer the questions.
• Pollution Proofreading: fix the sentences.
• Earth Day Fact and Opinion: color the recycling bins if the statement is a fact or opinion.
• Paper, Plastic, Parts of Speech: color the recycling bins according to the part of speech.
• Earth Day Word Search: find the earth day themed words.
• Earth Day ABC Order: put the Earth Day themed words in ABC order.
• Litter Letter: write a letter about how and why people should not litter.
• Syllable Sort: sort the words according to the number of syllables.
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Parts of Speech Peppers: color the peppers according to the part of speech.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine using and or but.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
◼️Spring NO PREP Worksheets Digital Math & ELA Activities MEGA Bundle
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You'll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!